Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Boys!!


As you can see by the pic, our little Bradley has no problem eating!! He is getting so big, Benjamin didn't get back to his weight until he was almost three months and Bradley is already there plus more!!! He is awsome, loves to look around and he is such a noise maker when he is up and sleeping. He is our cuddle bug. Daddy calls him a potato bug!! We are so blessed to have two beautiful strong and healthy boys in our lives!!

Benjamin and Daddy love to play on the big boy bed, well let me put it this way, Daddy likes to sleep while Benjamin likes to jump around and play. We have not put him in it yet because the door does not latch all the way, so he can get out. But soon he will be ready!!! Benjamin has been adjusting ok, I think we are just dealing with the terrible two's!! But he loves to give kisses to baby Bradley!!


3 comments:

Christy said...

So cute! Brad kind of looks like Josh in that picture. Shocker (not)!

Lora Lovell said...

I am behind on reading my blogs....CONGRATS on a gorgous baby boy! Now you are a "real" family :-)

Having our second made it all feel "real" for us! Hope you are doing good! Congrats again!

Amy said...

Bradley looks so different to me already! He looks like someone in the fam, but I can't put my finger on it. I'll have to see him for realsies to give my full assesment. We'll be in T-town in a week, yeah! "Richard is this your bed? Big guy in a little bed." I don't think you quite fit bro, good try though!