Saturday, November 22, 2008

My first weekend Alone!!


So Brent went to Arizona for the weekend, and lets just say I will be happy and relieved when he gets back. Two is alot harder then one!!! Thank goodness for family in town to help out and give me a break!! Bradley is really growing so fast, he is so much fun and such a blessing. He is a very calm baby, which is good since Benjamin is not.

Dinner time is always fun with Benjamin!!! He always gets in his chair and folds his arms for prayer time. What a good example to have around.


He finally learned how to smile for a camera, I am so proud!!! Cheeseball!!!





Does this look familiar Amy!!!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Awesome! Cousins are very similar! Bradley is getting so big and cute! I'm glad you survived your weekend alone, I know you could do it!