Thursday, May 8, 2008

Vegas, Georgia and Home!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged!!! Benjamin and I went to Vegas to spend time with my sister and her family, it was fun except that my camera died the day I got there!!! We had alot of fun hanging out with the kids and shopping and attempting her pool, hopefully it was to cold because Benjamin hated being in that pool!!! It was alot of fun, thank you Sherrill for letting us crash the pad!!! While we were gone, Brent was in Georgia representing a motor company for RC airplanes. Him and a buddy were able to go all expense paid!!! He had alot of fun flying and staying pretty cool. He did get in a car accident out there, not there fault but pretty scarey, left with no battle wounds!! We are glad that he is home. It was our longest trip apart from each other, 6 days!! What can we say we love each other!! Baby Update: We are having our first ultra sound tomorow, we are a bit behind with this kid, but we are excited. This pregnancy is kicking my butt, but I guess it is worth it with the outcome!!! Other then that we are doing great just hangin out and livin life!!! Hopefully more pics to come!!

1 comment:

Lora Lovell said...

I am glad that you are both together again! It is so not fun being apart! I am sure that those 6 days felt like an eternity....post about your ultra-sound! Hope everything is good for you!