Thursday, August 8, 2013

Catching up











I don't even know where to start since my last post, but we have been very busy and having a lot of fun with these cute boys of ours!!  Ben finished T-1 this year and will be in 1st this year.  Brad completed one year at Mrs. Rubles and will do another one since he is a late birthday.  Bentley loves having Mommy all to himself the days the boys go to school.  Brad played T-ball and did great, Ben got some awesome glasses that really help him see.  Easter my sister n law made them some bow ties and they loved to wear them, I didn't even have to bribe them so that was great.   Lots of pool parties and playing outside this summer.  I got a really short hair but which was fun and super easy to do!!!  Over all we are looking forward to school starting back up and going on some camping trips.  I have been slowly collecting all our gear and we are excited to finally use it all!!

No comments: