Saturday, September 27, 2008

So here is the latest and Greatest!!


We have been busy and here and there, so here are some pictures to enjoy!! I am starting to have a hard time with another baby coming along, I feel like I dont know how to love to kids, Benjamin will always be my little guy!! I read to him every night and just think he used to be my 9 pound baby, and now he turning 2 in a couple of weeks!! Where does the time go.
The sunglasses have returned!! Daddy gave him spiky hair also, can you say "Cool Guy"
Ok, so here it is the first of many bruises!!! We were out flying with Daddy and Benjamin was running around and having alot of fun, until he tripped and fell on the corner of some benches, I saw it happening and ran to him!!! I wanted to cry for him I felt so bad, he was up and going 10 minutes later like nothing had happened. Thats my strong boy!!!
I went to Sarah's baby shower and it was fun not being the only one Preggers!! Some girls I went to High School with. Wow how times change!!
Here is the only picture I took from the Kern County Fair, Brent had a meeting so I went with my parents, it was fun waddling around the Fair. Fun little story, 25 years ago my Mom walked at the Fair when she was Preggers with me!! Benjamin had fun and he was so good!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Ben is getting so big, he is looking so grown up. What a bruiser he is with that big ol scrape on his face. Boys don't care, they are always up and ready to take another fall! See ya next week :)

Macon Family said...

That was fun, thanks again for coming!

Tara said...

I love the picture of Benjamin in the sunglasses. It's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Miss you guys!

julie said...

What a tuff guy! Hey, good luck with everything the next couple of weeks hope everything goes well!

Lora Lovell said...

Hey...I am going private with our blog...I need your email address to add you to our list. You can send it to soldiers_proud_wife@yahoo.com

Thanks! You look cute preggo!

-Lora