Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mountain Festival Weekend


The wagon was a hit with all the cousins and friends at the parade, Benajamin loved the parade except for the big rig trucks and there horns, he was a little upset, but after some lovin's he was good.
I was so excited to see Tonya and her little girl Kayden she was so big and cute it had been a while!!
This was the coolest car on three wheels that I have seen!!
Chris we thought of you with the bike, here is a classic!!
And of course Mountain Festival would not be complete without the little cars and big men!! We had a fun crowd sitting with us that made the Parade worth while!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Heck yeah, that Western Flyer is killer! GOod condition, probably 50's bike. Nice!

Amy said...

Heck yes, the parade was wicked fun! See you soon I hope! I'm impressed you blogged mtn fest before me! Nice job!

Lora Lovell said...

Wow! I forgot about the Mt.Festival...good times! How is everything going with the pregnancy? Hope you guys are doing good!