Thursday, June 12, 2008

YEAH!!!!

Mommy was right, I was rooting for a boy and I got me a boy!!!! The results are in and we are parents to two little mans!!!! We are both thrilled and are so excited to have another baby boy. We are just adding to the Hechts soccer team!!! It was so fun to find out because everyone thought it was a girl, so I started to think it was and prepared myself, but I still went in wanting and hoping for my boy and mommy came through!!! We are pumped!! Just thought we would share the fun news!!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like you're on your way to being a Cub Scout Leader, too! All of our cute Hecht boys will have a lot of fun together.

julie said...

That is so exciting...congrats!!

Macon Family said...

Sweet! They can be buddies and grow up together-cool!

Amy said...

Boys 7, Girls 1. Who is going to pump out another girl? I vote for me! Step 1, get pregnant!

Buffy Clark said...

Congratulations....that is so exciting. You got your boy, lets see if I get my girl.

April said...

congratulations you guys-- we think boys are GREAT!

The Liddells said...

congratulations!