Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tag Im It!!!!

Julie tagge me to tell you 6 things you dont know about me.....

1.I was ran over by a mail truck when I was at Daycare. I left with just a scraped knee and a lollipop.

2. I do have to also admit that I am a huge car dancer, on the freeway, around town, if music is playing I am swaying!!!

3. I have always wanted to do nails, someday, I still am going to go to nail school and do nails, now everyone knows where to get there nails done!!!

4. I used to be the biggest Nsync fan. My wall was covered in cut out pics of nsync everywhere, I pretty much knew every song and lyric on all the cd's. Still have them this day. What can I say I was a teenie Bopper!!!

5. I have this huge fettish about purses, its not like I get one every year, I get one every month!! I do not know how to control myself when I see a cute purse. If it can hold a wallet and a diaper, I all over it!!!

6. And last but not least, my favorite movie is cars, I love all the cars toys and I am sure, Benjamins big boy bed will have to do something about cars. Its a great movie you should rent it!!

I tag Christy and Sarah!!

2 comments:

Macon Family said...

Thanks for the tag, that was fun! Fun information to learn about others!

Anonymous said...

I like purses too!
Julie